The company collects two types of information from the site: “personal information” and “non-personal information”.
This data is primarily collected through the use of third-party analytical cookies, such as Google Analytics, to help improve the quality of our services and maintain a high-quality user experience. This type of information is generic and includes, but is not limited to:
- Pages viewed
- Amount of time spent on a particular page or pages
- Access time
- Type of browser and operating system your device uses
- Online browsing, clicks and actions
- Language preference
The other type of information we may collect when you visit the website, includes but is not limited to:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and preferences.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
RESTRICTING THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. If this is the case, then you need to do one of the following:
- When you are filling in the forms on the website, make sure to check or uncheck a box if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, but wish for the information to be removed from our database, please contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING THE DATA
The company is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that websites place on your device as you are browsing. They are processed and stored by your web browser. In and of themselves, cookies are harmless and serve crucial functions for websites. Cookies can also generally be easily viewed and deleted within your browser.
Our site uses a few different categories of cookies:
Session cookies are cookies that are stored only during your session on the site. These types of cookies allow the site to remember your preferences as you navigate between pages, ensuring you do not have to re-authenticate or re-process each new area, where possible.
Persistent cookies remain for a fixed period of time (typically no longer than 30 days) or until they are manually deleted. On our site, we use these cookies to remember whether you have accepted or dismissed certain notifications so they aren’t shown to you repeatedly; and to remember what country you are in so we can display relevant content.
Third-party cookies are those set by our trusted partner websites – such as Google Analytics, or Hotjar. These cookies simply measure your access of, and interactions with, our site.
Remember, when it comes to cookies and your privacy, you are in control at all times. You can delete or block cookies at any time using your browser. However, please keep in mind that the disabling of certain cookies – such as those that allow for us to provide relevant content based on your location – may lead to a limited experience.
Some helpful resources regarding cookies: